Suomy Alpha Pixel Motocross Helmet Helmets & Accessories Cross / Enduro Unisex
- ALPHA, new cross fiber helmet of SUOMY , studied in details for internal comfort, technologies, and safety for end user.
- Shell in TRICARBOCO material, produced in two sizes (M and L), fabric mix of Kevlar, carbon and fiber joint by resin.
- Internal polystyrene in 3 sizes (S , M and L) to get the best comfort with variable density.
- Homologations ECE 22-05
- The INTERNAL POLYSTYRENE produced in 3 sizes to get the best fitting. This characteristic allows a gradual and progressive absorption of the energy produced by the impact.
- Even if the bigger part of the energy created by the impact is absorbed by the external shell, thanks to its deformation, the role of polystyrene is determinant for the absorption of the residual energy.
- A diversified density of the polystyrene, permit us to optimize the mechanical performance of the shell/polystyrene.
- The D-RING RETENTION SYSTEM has been designed and patented by Suomy. Insert the free side of the strap in the rings. Pull the end until the strap presses firmly against the jaw.
- After this operation, it should not be possible to remove the helmet. Verify that by grabbing it from the back and rotating it to the front it cannot be removed and it is fixed to the head.
- If the helmet tends to come off or rotates freely, tighten the strap again until the right pressure is obtained and repeat test. If after repeating the test you are not able to efficiently tighten the retention system, do not use the helmet.
- Only after checking the correct tension of the strap, fix the free end locking it with the automatic stud to the release tab The automatic stud is necessary only to fix the free end of the strap to prevent it from flapping while riding. Fixing the release button does not assure that the helmet is correctly in position and properly fastened: the correct locking of the strap must be verified exclusively following the above paragraphs.
- To release the retention system, release the automatic stud button and pull the release tab to loosen the closure. Slide out the free end of the strap from the «D Rings».
- Use the release tab only to remove the helmet! Never release this tab while riding.
- The internal polystyrene has been studied to work together wityh the air ventilations, put on the shell. The channels allow the perfect inside air flow and at the same time a quick outside air flow from back ventilation.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.